If having a marquee in winter, autumn or spring:
- Consider a wooden floor - perfect for keeping mud out
- Hire some heaters - no-one can predict the weather
- Remember that you will need access to water - so make sure you marquee is near somewhere, or if not you will have to provide water
- Consider what kind of meal you would like - Hog Roast, BBQ, buffet or sit-down? With a marquee you have more food choices to consider.
- Also think about the size of your marquee - you need to make sure you have enough room for your caterers to serve your food.
- The Electricity supply for your marquee - a generator may be needed if your in the middle of nowhere
- Hiring toilets if no static loos are nearby - you may need some portaloos for your guests.
- How your guests and your suppliers are going to access your marquee - make sure there is enough room for items to get to your venue and think how guests are going to get there.
- Lighting for your marquee - remember it will get dark and if your in the middle of nowhere you need to light the way for your guests and for your catering.